Tuesday 2 December 2008

Secret Santa

My Secret Santa arrived a few moments ago! I found this little chap by Elanor of Shantock Bears on a flying visit to 'Edwina's Friends' and couldn't resist treating myself ... after all, I've made so many bears for other people this year, surely I must have earned myself a tiny Christmas treat by now?!

5" 'Blitzy' by Elanor Andrews of Shantock Bears

At just five inches, 'Blitzy' certainly is that - a teeny, tiny, cute as ninepence, bitesized treat! Ho, ho, ho, Happy Christmas to me!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Paula! Its so lovely seeing my bear (well your bear now!) on someones else blog! Thanks.x He looks so cute and tiny sitting next to your clock, I defo think you deserved giving yourself a pressie after such a busy year!.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elanor! Thanks for popping in to see Blitzy ... he's made himself right at home as you can see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... what a little sweetie he is...

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.