Monday 18 July 2016

Summer breeze please!

The weather has been way too hot for making bears today, but with a cold drink to sip and the shade of my parasol to shade me, I did manage to add the finishing touches to my new alpaca teddy this afternoon.


I found a shady spot among the flowerpots to take Fuchsia's photograph, then popped indoors to upload her to my website and send out a newsletter introducing her to all my mailing list collectors.  Being inside on the computer was a welcome relief from the heat of the day outside I can tell you ... my goodness it's been hot out there!

Fuchsia flew off my website to a new owner in a heartbeat, so if you visited and missed her, I am sorry for any disappointment and promise to have another lovely new bear to share with you very soon.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.