Friday 8 July 2016

Making a Statement..

It has been a little while since I made an enormous teddy bear, so I was thrilled to be asked to create this summer clown for a keen collector ...

'Peaches' is a whopping 25" tall when standing!

Making such a large bear is jolly hard work, but very rewarding. I enjoy making BIG bears (as long standing readers will already know).  They take a heap of stuffing and are tricky to manoeuvre when it comes to stitching on ears, but the end result is always worth the extra elbow power required to bring them to life.  

I think it's fair to say, a huge bear makes a huge statement in any teddy bear collector's hug and I think this bear's statement is something along the lines of, 'Summer is beautiful, so let's have fun together!'

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.