Sunday 10 July 2016

Mr Buddy Guy

Oh what a night! 

As a special birthday treat, my daughter took me to see a genuine blues legend, Mr Buddy Guy, play live at the Hammersmith Apollo in London last weekend.  


We had a fantastic night!


With no regard whatsoever for his octogenarian status, Mr Guy kept both us and the entire audience, completely entranced with his colourful repartee, boundless energy and breathtaking guitar playing.  It was a rare treat indeed to share this man's rich talent with my daughter, who, after queuing with a determined glint in her eye, went home clutching a vinyl copy of his latest album, 'Born to play guitar', signed by the man himself, while she waited patiently.

Thank you for a wonderful night Fay and for knowing me so well.  I am so glad we were able to share such legendary live music together!

 xxx

1 comment:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.