Monday 22 July 2013

Time to smell the roses ..

Walking, running, climbing, gardening, cycling, game playing, chatting, batting, throwing, writing, reading ... these were just a few of the activities on our busy agenda with Stuart's eight year old grandson this weekend.


Polly thoroughly approved of her young house guest, following him everywhere he went ...


And when she wasn't following him, he followed her!


When the non-stop boy child action occasionally quietened, listening to him read was such a pleasure - there's something quite magical about watching a child immersed in his storybook ...


 Needless to say, my bear-making has been pushed to one side for a few days, but hey, it's Summer! I reckon that means it's time to smell the roses and share some special family time.  

After all, all work and no play will make Paula a very dull bear maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.