Monday 22 July 2013

Mama Mia!

It seems their current Greek holiday on the Island of Skiathos has unveiled the hidden romantic in my sister's partner ...

Simon 'n Fo

After the incredible amount of support they gave us by witnessing and arranging our own wedding last year, I couldn't be more thrilled to offer my congratulations to Fo 'n Simon on their Official Engagement to be Married!


Apparently the ol' smoothie dropped to one knee to pop the all-important question at the foot of the mountain where the church wedding scene was filmed for 'Mama Mia' ... and yes, his very own 'Dancing Queen' accepted!!!!!

Wishing you both heaps of fun planning your special day and so looking forward to sharing it with you!!!!!! 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.