Thursday 4 July 2013

Bears of Significant Stature

In this day of little bears, it is so refreshing to work with a shop that still has confidence in selling beautiful big bears.  'The Bear Shop' of Norwich is one such UK retailer and I am delighted to be sending these three 'bears of  significant stature' to them today!


Heading to The Bear Shop!

Introducing 19" Chester ...


18" Beau ...


And 18" Clement


Three traditional big bears, no frills, no flounces, just heartfelt heritage.  Yes, I am delighted to be able to tell, you the traditional bear is alive and extremely well in 2013!

For details of these bears' availability, please contact www.bearshops.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.