Wednesday 1 October 2008

Introducing Edwina's Friends

I have some exciting news today! I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to a brand new bear venture based here in the UK. 'Edwina's Friends', is an online teddy bear shop, with a special gallery room which will soon be open for visits in person, made by appointment. It is the brainchild of Kathy Martin (previously editor of Teddy Bear Scene magazine and writer of 'A collectible history of the teddy bear') and is now open for the business of selling wonderful bears!

www.edwinasfriends.co.uk

Kathy has commissioned an outstanding collection of beautiful artist bears to offer for sale online at Edwina's Friends, together with a selection of vintage bears and fascinating bearabilia. I was delighted to be invited to participate in the launch of this fabulous new project and as my contribution, have created 'Seth & Amos' and 'Violetta', now available exclusively through Edwina's Friends.

Seth & Amos, exclusive to Edwina's Friends

'Violetta', exclusive to Edwina's Friends

Please take a moment to visit Kathy's new website to find out more!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Paula with the new online
    Teddy bear shop ~ Edwina's Friends.

    That is very exciting and I hope that it goes well for Cathy, you and the other Artists.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn, lovely to hear from you and thank you for your kind wishes. It's good to have some positive news to share about a new bear business launch in these 'credit crunch' times!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.