Monday 8 October 2007

Winter Warmer show looming large!



BEAR ARTISTS ONLINE WINTER WARMER SHOW



The Bear Artists Online 'Winter Warmer' show will be taking place online on Saturday 3rd November. This is a really exciting event, showcasing the work ofsome fabulous international bear artists, so I do hope you will be able to make time to enjoy this special show from the comfort of your swivel chair!

The 'doors' will be open for 24 hours, so that collectors from all four corners of the globe will have the perfect opportunity to purchase the beautiful bears created especially for the show.

I shall be hard at work finishing work on my special show bears throughout October and in the meantime would like to invite you to share a tiny preview of my progress to-date at http://www.allbear.co.uk/ ... more sneaky peeks to follow shortly!





Full details for the 'Winter Warmer' show can now be found at

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.