Monday 15 October 2007

A Sunday stroll ...

The Indian summer returned briefly yesterday, treating us to a wonderful afternoon. The sun was warm and the colours golden, perfect for a stroll around the lake in Mote Park with my camera ...









I hope you have enjoyed my photographs. Mote Park is a beautiful place, somewhere I love to visit. Luckily for me I live only a few minutes away! In fact, I've taken walks around the lake for over thirty years and never, ever tire of it. The park is beautiful in all seasons, but for me, there's something especially perfect about this last glorious flare of colour, before winter strips the landscape.


3 comments:

  1. wonderful photos Paula, makes me miss England, thanks for sharing your Autumn :) Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow... great pics Paula..... lovely look at some autumn feeling "stuff"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping in ladies. I'm really pleased you enjoyed my Autumn pics. It's such a beautiful time of year here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.