Thursday, 23 October 2008

Chiltern Interlude

The Ho Ho Oh Bearz show bears (try saying that after a couple of sherries!) are coming together at last! There will be a select few available at the show and so far, things are going pretty well ... So, I'm sorry, but as I'm on a roll there's simply no time for chat today. Or, in the words of the White Rabbit in 'Alice in Wonderland,' "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" And we can't have that now, can we?!

Chiltern Hugmees 1930's - 1950's (plus 'Barty' a 1990's Chiltern Memory created by Pam Howells .. top back right)

Here's a brief Chiltern interlude for you to enjoy instead! Gorgeous eh?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Fantastic! Who wouldn't love to have even ONE Hugmee?! I would for a start!
    Yours are gorgeous! Thanks for posting that pic of them. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed the pic of my Chiltern hug Lynda! They are such wonderful bears .. I hope one day you have the chance to own one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.