Saturday 20 April 2019

Wisteria Tweedy

On this beautiful Easter Bank Holiday, I am delighted to introduce a new Tweedy Ted to my website..

Wisteria Tweedy

Wisteria Tweedy is a new size of Tweedy at 16" ... a lovely, cuddly, snugglesome size in fact.  I have used a beautiful lilac herringbone Harris Tweed for this lovely teddy bear and contrasted with pretty pink. As with all my bears, Wisteria Tweedy is five way hardboard jointed and has glass eyes (yes, just like my mohair bears!) These bears are so fun to create and with the wonderful array of tweed available, design possibilities are endless!

If you would like to find out more about my Tweedy Teds, please pop over to www.allbearbypaula.com

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.

:-)

Update: Wisteria Tweedy has been adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.