Sunday 28 April 2019

Verity

Last week I felt the urge to create a little bear, not quite my smallest yet, but pretty close at just 11" in height...


I left it rather late to take photographs yesterday evening and wasn't happy with my first attempts as they were grey and grainy, so I popped out into the garden in my dressing gown this morning, to make the most of the light. These pics are much better and now you can see how pretty her pale pink fur actually is.

Verity and Peachy

Little Verity is now available for adoption from my website ... her big sis Peachy is also available!


:-)

Update: Peachy and Verity have been adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.