Thursday 25 October 2018

A nod to the dark side!

Halloween is only a few days away and I will be tut-tutting with the best of 'em, while I pull up my drawbridge to discourage those mischievous 'trick or treat tricksters'. Children knocking on strangers' doors eager for sweeties is something I heartily disapprove of ... for their own safety. That said, there is something about the magical mayhem of Halloween I have loved since I was a child and it has nothing to do with parties, fancy dress or tricks; no, for me it has always been far more about imaginative stories and mischievous characters gathering together in the dark of night.

Speaking of whom ...


20" 'Mischief'

Well, I couldn't let Halloween pass with at least a gentle nod to the darker side now could I?!

It has been absolutely ages since I last made a black bear and after a week sewing black thread on black mohair, now I remember why I don't make them often! I am so glad I did though, Mischief is tall, dark and handsome, with a twinkle in his eye. The perfect Halloween cuddle in fact.

Available now from my website:



Wishing you all a safe and fun Halloween 2018!

:-)

Update: Mischief has been adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.