Thursday 11 January 2018

Going with the flow in 2018

I first started blogging over a decade ago, in March 2007. 
Back then I had no idea where my blog would lead me and to be honest, I still don't! I'm not one of life's planners, I tend to 'go with the flow', especially when I write, so this blog has seen me through times of great happiness and great sadness, it has steadfastly offered me a focus for my bear making and from time to time has guided me gently onto new creative pathways. My blog has expressed my innermost feelings when words haven't come so easily and has held the isolation of working alone for many years, at bay. If you have ever visited, I thank you for taking the time to read my posts and if you haven't visited before, please know you are always welcome here.


I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts as a blogger again in 2018.

 I hope you will join me. 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.