Sunday 21 January 2018

Come rain, come shine

Being a maker of teddy bears can be a very sedentary and isolating job ... in fact, I don't recall how I  stayed sane before this daft pair moved in and took over my life.


Come rain, come shine, Polly and Betty never fail to ensure I keep my priorities in order by ensuring we go out into the big wide world for fresh air, exercise, obedience training and most importantly, fun.  They also keep me sociable by introducing themselves to other dogs and their owners whenever they spot one. My girls love to say hello!

So, I may not have time to make quite as many bears as I once did, but thanks to my beautiful golden girls, I am no longer at my desk for such long hours and am thankfully, a much healthier bear-maker than I used to be!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.