Monday 8 January 2018

A new year, a new crop!

Whoo, it is time to introduce my first teddy bear of 2018. I feel very upbeat about my bear-making this year, so am looking forward to sharing the new season's crop with you!

16" Lonnie

Lonnie is a 16" teddy bear, a lovely 'not too small, not too big', size. 
I spent a very pleasant few days working on this bear last week, which was a welcome calm after the hectic festive period. I really hope you like him!

Lonnie is now available to adopt. I wonder where he will relocate to? It's always such an exciting time for a new bear!

If you would like to see more pics of Lonnie and maybe even invite him to live with you, please visit my website:

www.allbearbypaula.com


Thank you and Happy New year!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.