Friday 5 May 2017

Making time, making memories

A super night out with my beautiful daughter in Camden on Saturday! We visited The 'Hardy Tree' in St Pancras Old Church graveyard, ate tasty street food, meandered through colourful Camden town and as evening fell, danced to a fun live performance by jazz singer Caro Emerald!

A visit to 'The Roundhouse' in Camden with my daughter

Best of all, I had my daughter all to myself for a few precious hours. I wonder if our kids ever truly realise how much they are missed when they finally leave home? Somehow I think it must be impossible for them to know, not at least until they have children of their own ...

Now they live such busy, independent lives, I am so grateful to my son and daughter for ensuring we still share regular time together - this makes all the difference in the world to an 'empty nest' Mum.

So thank you daughter, for my very special 'Fay-style' visit to London. It was so much fun seeing the sights, visiting the places you love, hearing all about your times there and going to see a singer you knew I would enjoy ... but most of all it was lovely to see you and to spend precious mum-daughter time together!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.