Monday 2 May 2016

May Bank Holiday

A lovely way to pass May Bank Holiday Monday, a walk in Mote Park with the girls ...


With Spring leaves and blossom everywhere, the park is especially beautiful at the moment. Polly and Betty had a great time running around, playing games, meeting other dogs and sticking their doggy noses into rabbit holes. By some small miracle we actually managed to keep the pair of them relatively clean and dry too ... but best of all, after so much fun they are now very, very, sleepy, so I think we're in for a peaceful evening. Yay!

Time now for a roastie and a glass of something chilled and white.

Happy Bank Holiday everyone!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.