Monday 9 May 2016

A picture paints a thousand words .. or does it?!

And just in case anyone thinks all that dog training provides me with perfectly well behaved dogs, this is the truth behind trying to have a pic taken with them!


Daft pair!

The weekend has been absolutely glorious and I have loved our walks, but today it's time to knuckle back down and get some work done -  that said, it is still beautifully sunny and warm, so maybe that work will be done on my garden table, under the parasol!

;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.