Thursday 5 December 2013

Please Santa!

A pre-Christmas show looming, teddy bears to make, dog training/walking/cleaning, plus general household duties and a head which insists on entering wake up mode at 4am every morning this week, have this bearmaker worn to a frazzle today ...


So time for a well-earned cuppa before heading back up to my workroom to stuff my latest 'big 'un'.  I wonder, does anyone think I might get away with setting the Christmas dash aside this year, so I can sleep through December instead?!


Hmmn, thought not!  Better make that coffee good 'n strong Paula huh?!  

I have at last squeezed time to spruce up my website ready for Christmas and will be introducing the first of my new Christmas bears from next week.  If you would like to check out the festive makeover, please pop along to www.allbear.co.uk

I think if anyone asks me what I'd like for Christmas this year (besides a snuggly snow-proof dog walking jacket, please Santa!) I might put in a request for 'time to read a book,' because after fifty years of frantic family festivities, I reckon it would make a welcome change to claim a little corner of Christmas to actually relax in.  Not a hope eh?  Ah well, a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.