Wednesday 18 December 2013

Last Orders Please!

It's time for me to call 'last orders' as I will be hanging up my stuffing stick from Friday onward, to spend Christmas with my family. 


 So, if you are still hoping to adopt a bear from me this side of Christmas, the bears below are currently available and can be with you by Christmas Eve (if you live in the UK - if you are overseas, they will still be very happy to fly to you, but will probably arrive a little late for the festivities!)

Jolly is an 8" Tiddler clown.
Mohair with black glass eyes and felt paws.
£135

Little Nick is an 8" Tiddler in vintage style.
Mohair with black glass eyes and felt paws.
£135

Gentle Star is a 15" modern classic.
Dense ivory mohair with black glass eyes and UltraSuede paws.
£185

Merry is a 20" centre seam bear in traditional style.
Pale gold mohair with black glass eyes and UltraSuede paws.
NOW SOLD!

And as a seasonal gesture of thanks, I am happy to offer
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING 
if you order either on or before Friday 20th December 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.