Tuesday 12 April 2011

Your turn to vote in the 2011 TOBY Public's Choice Awards!

'Lonesome' is in category 3

Do you remember how thrilled I was when my bear 'Lonesome' won his TOBY Industry's Choice Award earlier this year?  Well, now the time has come for the Public's Choice element of the competition and that means YOU have the opportunity to vote for YOUR favourite bears in this prestigious competition! 
Please spare a moment to support these important awards by visiting the link below to choose your favourites ... thank you!

2011 TOBY PUBLIC'S CHOICE AWARDS

1 comment:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.