Friday 10 December 2010

Buttons in Santa's Sack!

I'm supposed to be tackling some Christmas shopping today, so I'd better get my skates on, but before I launch myself towards the festive frenzy, I want to take a moment to introduce 'Buttons', the first of the three bears I told you about yesterday ...

'Buttons' is now available from www.allbear.co.uk

Isn't he a sweetie?!  I finished him last night and must admit, I wouldn't mind finding him under my own tree on Christmas morning!  

Dear old Buttons will soon be hopping into Santa's Sack, so if you are still searching for your special 2010 Christmas bear, please pop along to www.allbear.co.uk to find out all about him!

Update: I am delighted to say, Buttons has been adopted in time to spend Christmas with his new owner!

6 comments:

  1. He's fab, I wouldn't mind finding him under my tree either :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's fab, I wouldn't mind finding him under my tree either :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She,s really a sweetie, a nice christmas bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking this bears name for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, he´s amazing, I´ve shown him to my husband..... perhaps I will find him under MY TREE ???!!
    hugs from Germany
    yours Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    wow, this bear is amazing!
    I made two bears myself and I know it's hard work and not easy!
    But your bears are soooo cute!!
    Greetings from Germany, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.