Tuesday 14 April 2009

Our Birthday Boy!

Man of the moment!

I hope you all enjoyed the Easter Break ... it flew past didn't it?! I took a complete break from crafting over the weekend and instead had a lovely time pottering in the garden, making it ready for a burst of summer colour and yes, I even mowed the lawn!

Then we shared another birthday celebration on Bank Holiday Monday, when my son turned 24 ... someone please tell me, where do the years go??????!

1985, me 'n' my baby boy

1986, a cuddle with his Mum

Growing up in 1989 ... (definitely the late '80's judging by my hairstyle!)

And in 2009, I take the pics while lovely girlfriend Hannah bakes her Ants a magnificent birthday cake!

Birthday boy ... Ants and his Han

Happy Birthday Blossom,
With much love always,
Your Muva xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.