Tuesday 23 April 2019

The day we caught the train

Happy Easter Everyone!


After being unwell for a few days last week (the perils of looking after small children) it was lovely to take a walk on Bank Holiday Monday and have some fun with my family in beautiful Mote Park.


My Grandson has been eager to see the miniature trains in action for quite a while, so when we found out they were running over the weekend, of course that's where we headed! We all had so much fun riding the trains ... in fact, I think the grown-ups enjoyed their rides almost as much as our very excited four year old!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.