Wednesday 17 April 2019

Apple Blossom


Spring blossom is always one of my favourite times. The countryside is absolutely beautiful here at the moment and if you have a creative leaning, it can be particularly inspiring!

20" Apple Blossom

 This is 'Apple Blossom', a celebration of our English Spring. She was adopted yesterday and will be flying out to the US to meet her new owner. Thank you so much if you went to visit her on my website and sorry if you missed her. I am looking forward to starting work on my next teddy bear very soon ... and in the meantime, let's all enjoy the Spring blossom!

:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.