Friday 12 January 2018

Black 'n white

I thought I was sailing along with my bear-making this week but then hit a snag with this cute teddy; I wanted him to have a hat to match his jumper, but ran out of wool part way through my knitting. Annoying! There's nothing for it, I will have to exercise a little patience and sit him on my sideboard for a day or two, just until his new wool arrives.



I'm going to keep you guessing about the colours of teddy until I can photograph him properly. So until then, here's a little peek in good ol' fashioned black and white!

:-)

Update:

15" Igloo

So, eventually the yarn I needed arrived. I finished knitting the pom pom hat mentioned in my earlier post and popped into the garden to take photos on my little stone bench (I named him 'Igloo' by the way) before listing him on my website and heading out to walk the dogs. When I returned from our rather squelchy walk through the woods, Igloo had been adopted! A keen collector spotted him (now her) in the black and white photo above and fell in love, waiting patiently to find this little sweet little bear on my website!

Ooh, I do love a happy ending!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.