Thursday 25 January 2018

A soft spot

Meet Albert! 

It has been so nice to make a proper big teddy bear again, my first of 2018. I always feel most in my comfort zone whilst working on a large
scale ... must be something about returning to my bear making roots! There is also a joy in creating a teddy bear I would chose for myself if I were able, a beautiful big, traditional teddy bear, the kind I have always had a soft spot for!

21" Albert is now available for adoption.

This handsome fellow is made from my favourite densely curled Schulte mohair, which, as I am sure I have said before, is pure teddy bear luxury.

I am hoping there is someone very special out there for Albert. If I could chose a home for him myself, it would have to be with someone who loves teddy bears for the comfort and friendship they offer, someone who will enjoy the company of a teddy created from the heart.

If you would like further details, please pop over to my website:


Thank you!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.