Tuesday 8 September 2009

Tilly Turnips

Do you like this raggy's little boots?  I'm so pleased with them!  They were the finishing touch to my newest Prim Dolly Doodle 'Tilly Turnips' yesterday afternoon ... somehow I managed to smear paint all over my denim shorts in the process of creating them - that'll teach me to wear an apron next time eh?!
 


20" Tilly Turnips'

Anyway, as I was saying, Tilly was crying out for a pair of good stout boots to grub around the garden in, so I played with my paints and potions and eventually came up with what looks like a vintage pair of leather boots.  Of course, once she was wearing her boots, laced and ready for potting, I realised her stockings were way too perfect, so then spent another half hour or so 'darning', which reminded me of the days I first started wearing 'grown up' tights in school (American Tan, urgh!)  ... they kept snagging on those mean old wooden desks, so I stitched 'em and dobbed red nail polish on the tops of the ladders - tres elegante!

1 comment:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.