Friday 11 September 2009

Teddies 2009 show preview!


Teddies 2009 show collection


I think I can safely say my show bears and raggy dolls are now complete; all that is left for me to do is sew on hangtags and pack everyone carefully for their big day out in London on Sunday. I finished my show final bear yesterday (actually, I made the entire 20" bear from start to finish in a single day ... quite a feat!)and this morning, I have been diving in and out of the garden between sunbeams, taking photographs to share with you.



Dusty & Mabel



Pumpkin and Peppercorn



Bramble  



Delilah  



Blackberry



Bellini



Peppercorn 



Tilly Turnips and Grubby Gerta  


Dotty Daydreams, Little Chickadee and Annie Apples

If you are coming to the show at Kensington Town Hall on Sunday 13th September, please stop by stand 75 in Hall 2 to meet the bears and dolls and say hello!

7 comments:

  1. Almost missed seeing Blackberry in the first pic. They are simply gorgeous. Good luck on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind wishes Dolores! Blackberry was lost in the group shot unfortunately ... photographing the bears as a group is really tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschöne Bären! Leider ist London so weit weg...
    Viel Erfolg und viel Freude.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are a gorgeous group, Bramble is a real treasure and in one day - WOW - have a wonderful show. HUGS, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bears are gorgeous, Paula. Many sales at the Bear Show this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, these are spectacular! My favorite is Bramble and the Black Beauty (can't remember his name) but all are just fabulous. I always look forward to your preview. I'm sure these wonderful bears will be adopted super quick. Have a grand day!
    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely to hear you all enjoyed seeing my show bears and dolls ... thank you everyone! You're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.