Friday 18 September 2009

Sunflower Susie

Back in March, I promised my sister Tina I would make a Prim Dolly Doodle as a prop for her photography business, but the days flew past and after a series of disastrous, paint splotted heads during the summer, 'Sunflower Susie' was left headless on the back burner as I switched focus in preparation for the Teddies 2009 bear show.  Poor thing has been hiding away in my work basket for several long months, so this week I promised I'd put things to rights and bring her to life. 

'Sunflower Susie'

Tina visited back in March for my daughter's birthday celebrations and we spent a lovely afternoon chatting raggies.  We eventually settled on a sunflower theme for Tina's raggy doll, to would suit the gorgeous wooden cart her partner Ian had recently restored for her.  'Sunflower Susie' will hopefully help Tina create cute shots of kiddies in the cart, when they visit Tina for photographic portraiture.

Tina has helped me so many times by taking beautiful, professional teddy bear photographs, so it really is my pleasure to return the favour with one of my Prim Dolly Doodles!

4 comments:

  1. This raggie is beautiful, Paula! The sunflower theme adds such good cheer to her!
    I am sure your sister will L*O*V*E Susie! And kids too!
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a little cutie. I do hope your sis loves her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little dolly is just wonderufl! Everything about her is adorable! Great job and your sister is very blessed to have her for a prop!
    Bear Hugs,
    Tomi
    Bramblewood Bears

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been a while since i have had time to pop into your blog. Finally I managed to find a few moments today and was soooo please I did. Sunflower Susie is gorgeous thank you sooooooooooo much xxxxxx. I am now looking forward to seeing your halloween magical mayem alongside you witchety dolly doodles!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.