Saturday 5 September 2009

Counting down to Teddies 2009!

The prestigious 'Teddies 2009' show takes place in Kensington Town Hall, London SW8, on Sunday 13th September. There will be over one hundred and seventy teddy bear related exhibitors and a fantastic array of artist designed bears available to purchase!  

'Pumpkin' will make his debut at the Teddies 2009 show!

If you would like a pre-show peek at the special show bears and friends I have been busy creating for this exciting day, please visit my website www.allbear.co.uk

I do hope you will be able to come and join us in London - it's a great day out and if you love bears, you'll have an absolute ball!

Visit www.hugglets.co.uk for full show details!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Paula...

    "Pumpkin" is F A N T A S T I C!!!!

    You are really a good artist!!!

    KISSES a lot! Ni from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantabulous Paula - they are all gorgeous, you've been a buzzzy bee, love your dolly doodles too :) Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, all of your bears and dollies are beautiful!!! Have a wonderful time!
    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula I just LOVE your preview bears!!!! Good luck at the show :) Hugz, Laura Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.