Tuesday 22 September 2009

Cackling? No, CRackling!

Okay, so the great Dolly Doodle Witchypoo Project spilled into Monday ... by only a pointy toed boot's worth!  On Sunday afternoon Stuart and I took a walk through our local woodland to collect sticks and twigs for dolly sized witchetty broomsticks and yesterday, I painted, crackled glazed and antiqued my witchy boots ... this project is proving to be a heap of fun!

Collecting twigs for broomsticks ...

Witchetty boots, painted, crackled and antiqued.

Next comes the really fun part - making the witchypoo's heads!  If I listen carefully, I'm sure I can almost hear cackling in my workroom!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, those witchypoo boots look wonderful! I can't wait to see her finished.
    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.