Wednesday 9 September 2009

Able Mabel.

I'm a weary bear maker this evening; preparing for a show is always tiring, but this one has been a little more so than usual and I think I'll probably take a few days off after the show to treat myself to a spot of Paula time.  There's still plenty to do before Sunday though, so I mustn't get sidetracked yet!  Thursday and Friday are still clear for bear-making and as I have a very pretty piece of 'antique maroon' coloured mohair, there is no excuse for me not to create one last bear ...

'Mabel' will debut at Teddies 2009 on Sunday!

Today I finished 'Mabel', a sweet 16" girly bear, with a nostalgic flavour. I've been drawn towards more vintage looking mohair for this show collection - I love the muted colours and textures. Mabel has been created from a wispy mohair in pretty 'shabby chic' colours and she has original boot button eyes. I hope you like her!

1 comment:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.