Wednesday 25 March 2009

Bud

14" 'Bud' is now available from www.allbear.co.uk

I need to return to my order book today as I have customers waiting for their special bears and a new shop exclusive bear to make for Edwina's Friends, so little 'Bud' will be my last 'neutrals' bear for the website for the time being. I nipped out to photograph him with his bigger pal 'Paddy' this morning - brrrr there's a chill wind today!

14" Bud and 20" Paddy enjoying an early morning breeze!
Update 28/03/09 - Bud has now been adopted and will be living in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.