Tuesday 27 January 2009

Coffee Table Creations Downunder!

I almost forgot to mention that my January copy of Australian Bear Creations arrived in the UK last week and is now sitting on our coffee table. It features my first advertisement of 2009 on page 51 and my ad looks great, even if I do say so myself! The front cover of this magazine is a treat, Sandra (the editor) always presents her artists' work with such wonderful attention to detail.

January 2009 issue - Australian Bear Creations magazine, perfect for the coffee table!

This month's issue (it is published bi-monthly) is packed with goodies, so if you would like to treat yourself to a subscription, why not visit http://www.woodlandspublishing.com.au/abc/ Or you could do what I did and place an overseas order through www.isubscribe.com

Remember 'Jolly'? Well, here he is again, this time featured in my first quarter page 'Australian Bear Creations' advertisement for 2009!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula

    I would like to pass another award onto you - works of the heart award - to say thank you for organising the 100 best bear astists blogs.
    This Works Of Heart award is for people who put their heart and soul into their work, their words and/or their kindness to others.
    The award is originally created by Kelly of "Yesterday's Glitter" http://blondheart.blogspot.com/
    Hope you can pass it on to some bear artist who you think they have put their heart into their works.
    Please pass it on to some bear artist who you think they have put their heart into their works.
    cheers Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa, what a lovely surprise,that is so kind of you, thank you! I would be honoured to give this award some careful thought and pass it on in the spirit it was created.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.