Thursday 5 January 2023

Happy New Year!

 84bb10_caccea987cc64f92bff9c08a2fb322a2~mv2

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

Thanking you all hugely for 2022!  I couldn't have done it without you!

I am so grateful to my All Bear adopters and followers and would like to wish you all a very happy 2023.

I am delighted to report that all the bears I created for you in 2022, found lovely new homes around the world. I am now looking forward to beginning a fresh year of work creating beautiful new teddy bears to share with you and will be back among the mohair in my workroom later today. I look forward to introducing my first bear of 2023 very soon...

In the meantime, may 2023 be a year of peace, harmony and good fortune for all.

Happy New Year xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.