Thursday 23 May 2019

Flamingling!

We celebrated my Granddaughter's first birthday with a fabulous 'family and friends' flamingo themed party, in the park last weekend.

Mummy and Daddy with their birthday girl

Little Izzy and her younger guests had a super time playing on the grass and chasing around, while the adults enjoyed picnics and chat in the sunshine. 

A birthday toddle for Izzy and Nana

It was a lovely relaxed way to celebrate such a special occasion.

Birthday bubble fun!

And since the top photograph was taken at her party on Sunday, Izzy has celebrated her first year by walking independently! Way to go Izzy Woo!

Celebrating Izzy's birthday with my kids ...
 Izzy's Daddy and her Auntie.

I know I say it often, but my goodness time flies fast these days ... I'm sure it was only yesterday that I was celebrating first birthdays for my own children and now, in the blink of an eye it seems I have two beautiful Grandchildren, both with their own official birthdays!


Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter Izzy Woo, 
With a sprinkling of fairy dust whenever you most need it,
the strength to always be kind and gentle,
... and the determination to keep taking those perfect little steps forward.

All my love to you,
forever and ever.
Your Nana.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.