Thursday 14 February 2019

First Crocus of Spring

Today was a beautiful sunny day and I spotted the first crocus of Spring ... they are such delicate little flowers pushing through the earth and after a long Winter, are a welcome sight. I have had a nasty bout of 'flu recently so to find Spring just around the corner, cheered me no end!

11" Crocus

Today seems the perfect day to share my latest little teddy girl with you and yes, I have named her Crocus!  

If you would like more details, this sweet 11" bear is now available to adopt from my website:


:-)

Updated: Crocus has been adopted and will be living in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.