Monday 11 February 2019

Away with the fairies

It has been quite some time since I last played with my art materials, so when I saw the #janedavenportinspiresme #fairyuary challenge, I decided I ought to revisit my inner aspiring artist and give at least one of the prompts a try ...


After teaching myself to draw and paint for the past couple of years, I think I have at last reached the conclusion that my favourite drawing medium is pastel pencils, with the addition of a little watercolour and sparkles now and again for good measure.


I find it very relaxing to sit quietly blending layers of chalky colour in front of the tv and love the soft, pretty effect it creates ... so perfect for fairies!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.