Sunday 16 December 2018

The time has come..

It hardly seems possible that, with only a few days until Christmas, it is now time to introduce you to my final teddy bear of 2018. Ivy is a lovely 14" teddy girl, created from a pretty, dark fuchsia, mohair (please note, her mohair is slightly darker than the photograph but as usual I have struggled with my photography with this fabulous coloured mohair!) To find out a little more about Ivy, please pop over to my website: www.allbearbypaula.com

'Ivy'
2018 raced by and besides making your teddy bears, I have also been busy looking after my cheeky Grandson every week (he is now four years old and full of mischief!) ... as well as obedience training my bouncy golden girls. Somehow I also managed to squeeze in a lovely family holiday in beautiful (but windy!) Cornwall in September, which despite the inclement weather, was the absolute highlight of my year. It sure has been a busy one!

So, the time has come for for me to wind down and welcome in the spirit of Christmas but first, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind interest in my teddy bear this year. It has been my absolute pleasure to send my teddy bears around the world to live with their special people!

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
:-)

Updated: Ivy has been adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.