Sunday 16 December 2018

The All Bears in 2018


The All Bears arrived at a steady pace throughout 2018, finding new homes around the world, with most settling in America, Australia, Germany and the UK. They made their débuts in a lovely array of colours, some traditional, others more flamboyant ... and they welcomed 'The Tweedy Teds' to their midst, a collection of colourful cloth bears, created from traditionally hand woven Harris Tweed.  It was also fun to reintroduce large panda bears after a long break and to squeeze in a rare mischievous black bear, just in time for Halloween!  

Sadly we lost dear Strudel bear in our first ever delivery disaster in twenty five years of international shipping, but thanks to my extremely kind spirited and patient collector, I was able to remedy this heartbreaking loss by creating a beautiful new Strudel teddy, now living happily in the US with her delighted new owner. All bar one teddy bear, found new homes this year and I am certain Douglas will soon join the list of happy 'All Bear' adoptées. In the meantime, I am enjoying the company of this handsome teddy very much! To bring my year of teddy bear making to a close, I introduced my final teddy of 2018 to my website today, a sweet fuchsia pink girl named Ivy.

After a busy year, it is now time for me to set down my stuffing stick, tidy up my workroom in readiness for 2019 and welcome in the spirit of Christmas, but first I would like to thank you all for sharing my blog and for your kind interest in my teddy bears throughout 2018, with extra special thanks to those of you who were kind enough to adopt one of my bears.


Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year,

With warmest hugs,
Paula ... and the bears xxx

Update: Ivy and Douglas were both adopted before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.