Wednesday 30 August 2017

A gentle pace

I was excited to receive the mohair for my latest teddy bear, a beautiful dense German Schulte fur, perfect for an Autumnal teddy. It took quite a while to arrive from my supplier in America, but that wait allowed me time to enjoy the Summer and indulge in family and 'Paula time' ... something I find more and more important as years slip by. So, by the time my mohair finally touched down in the UK, there was a hint of Autumn in the morning air and I felt content, ready to settle to the very pleasant business of considering the first of this year's Autumn designs.


And here he is in all his honey coloured glory, my first Autumn 2017 teddy bear; a lovely fellow created at a gentle pace, in my own sweet time ... which is just the way I like to work!

Woody is now available for adoption from my website. Please click the link below if you would like to know more about him ... thank you!


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.