Friday 21 July 2017

A little Schulte luxury

If I had to choose, from all the mohair I have had the privilege of creating teddy bears from over the years, this one by the world renowned Schulte Company would have to be my all time favourite as it's silky, curly, luscious and put simply, pure luxury.

15" 'Tiffany Rose'

Tiffany Rose is my latest teddy bear. I finished her today and stitched her ears on this evening. I think she's an absolute stunner and am hoping there is someone special waiting in the wings to adopt this pretty teddy girl!

If you would like further details, please visit Tiffany Rose on my website. 
Thank you!


:-)

Update: Tiffany Rose has been adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.