Wednesday 4 January 2017

Getting organised for 2017

With all the Christmas and wedding preparations of the past few weeks, I didn't have time to introduce my latest teddy bear 'Winterberry' before I shot off to Whitstable to celebrate my son's wedding day. Winterberry was a lovely classically styled teddy bear in a rather untraditional purple colour ...

19" Winterberry has been adopted

And I am delighted to tell you, this lovely teddy bear was adopted just in the nick of time for Christmas.


So, my final teddy bear of 2016 had found a new home just before Christmas but by New Year, my workroom was still in a right ol' mess! With the help of my grandson, I spent yesterday morning organising it and when I end this post, I will be pouring a cuppa, heading upstairs into a nice tidy workroom (thank you for your help Toby!) and starting work on my very first teddy bear of 2017. 

I hope to introduce my new teddy bear to you very soon and in the meantime, I wish you all a very happy, safe and creative New Year! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.