Monday 21 March 2016

Making amends

Remember 'Lily', the sweet pink alpaca bear I made recently? Well, she sold so fast I had to disappoint a couple of my overseas collectors.  To make amends I promised to create similar alpaca teddy bears, but in alternative shades.  It's not always possible, but fortunately Lily's beautiful alpaca was also available in several alternative, equally gorgeous hand dyed colours ... perfect for Spring teddies!


So here is Lily's sister bear 'Lupin', an adorable 14" teddy bear created from a very pretty shade of lilac and wearing a cosy hat and scarf I knitted using a lovely soft alpaca yarn.  Lupin will be flying 'Downunder' to meet her new Mum in Australia later this week. 

Bon Voyage Lupin!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.