Thursday 10 March 2016

Love 'n laughter

My Polly Dog turned three on Monday and goodness me, how those years have flown. Needless to say, I couldn't allow Polly's special day to pass without taking a few snaps of the birthday girl!


Polly, you have been my constant companion through thick and thin, for the past three years.  Whatever would I have done without your gentle 'kisses' every day and that soft nose of yours nudging my arm to remind me it's teatime?


You are the best foot warmer ever and always know how to make me smile, even if I'm sad ... and I love that daft grin of yours and the way you place your paw in mine as if to say, 'I love you too Mum'.


You have given me love and laughter every day since you first arrived and for that, I am so thankful.

A very Happy Birthday to you, my gorgeous girl xxx

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.