Thursday 25 September 2014

Surprise, surprise!

Once in a while my blog throws up a surprise! I was recently contacted by a novelist and asked if he might use one of my photographs of Polperro as the front cover for his brand new Kindle book.  It just goes to show, you never know who might be reading your blog!

Behind the Mona Lisa smiled

I was happy to oblige as this novel is set in wonderful Polperro in Cornwall, which as regular readers will know, is my most favourite place to spend time!  I photographed this early evening view of the inner harbour by poking my lens out from the window of 'Daisy Cottage', a charming fisherman's cottage nestled along 'The Warren'.

'Behind the Mona Lisa smiled' was written by Paul Lines and is now available from Amazon on download:


Wishing Paul every success with his new novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.