Monday 21 July 2014

Postcard from Cornwall

The sun shone, the scenery beguiled and Polly made a wonderful walking companion ... Cornwall last week, was a fabulous breath of fresh air!


Here are a few of our Cornish holiday snaps, I hope you enjoy them.


I have been visiting Cornwall for about twenty of the past thirty years and if you have ever walked the Cornish coastline yourself, I am certain you will understand why this magical county has the power to draw me back time and time again.


We hiked across the Lizard Peninsula, which I think has to be one of the most beautiful walks in the UK.


Tangy sea air invigorated us as we gazed from pretty St Mawes castle, across the Fal Estuary.


And wherever we went, Polly came too .. even up on castle ramparts!


We visited picture perfect English castles ...


Spectacular English gardens ...


Lands End ...


And of course, no visit to Cornwall would be complete without time to paddle on a few of those glorious unspoiled Cornish beaches!


Cornwall steals my heart every time I visit and I never ever tire of it, no matter what the weather ... but sunshine and Cornwall?  I defy any other destination in the world to beat such an amazing holiday combination!!!

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! I enjoyed Cornwall through your lens. It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely happy holiday snaps. I love them, especially the last one.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.